Serving your business 24/7
When something goes wrong with a building’s vital services, it can have a big impact on a business—sometimes bringing it to a complete stop.
That’s why PME’s Service Division is available to our customers 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, to deliver support across all areas of service. Whether it’s commercial, industrial, data and communications, or reactive/breakdown servicing, PME’s professional technicians are available to help you.
We also supply a broad range of maintenance, compliance and testing, and scheduled servicing, to keep your business safe and operational at all times.
Our service solutions
PME are specialists in emergency services for the construction industry. We’ve got a fleet of fully equipped mobile service vehicles, and a team of experienced technicians who are trained to deal with all building service issues quickly and safely.
PME can help your business with all of its servicing needs.
At a glance, our scope of services includes:
- Building efficiency reviews
- Building load surveys
- Building safety reviews
- Scheduled service installations, breakdowns and repairs
- Industrial process control
- Routine electrical lead testing and tagging
- Labour hire
- Thermo-scanning switchboards
- Dry fire servicing
- Fire hydrant servicing, including hydrostatic testing for compliance
- Fire sprinkler servicing
- Compliance audits and asset tracking of your safety systems
- Automatic transfer switch testing and servicing
- Generator supply installation and servicing, including spare parts supply
- Fuel transfer systems design, installation and servicing, including level testing
- Air conditioning installation and servicing
- Hazardous area service
- Scheduled servicing
Building compliance and efficiency
As a business or building owner, it’s your legal obligation to ensure that your building is structurally safe at all times. To help our clients maintain compliance with the legal and industry regulations for operating out of their building, PME offers a comprehensive range of services to test and maintain building safety.
At PME, we cover all aspects of functional and structural building safety. Our industry professionals can conduct building load surveys and building safety reviews at any time, making recommendations for repairs and upgrades to keep your workplace safe and operational. With comprehensive compliance audits, including asset tracking of your safety systems, we also provide the certification you need to maintain compliance with your governing bodies—whether you’re building, renovating, or just maintaining your building.
Because we care about our industry’s environmental impact as well as your business’s financial stability, we also offer building efficiency reviews. PME’s industry experts can identify areas for improvement and make recommendations to reduce resource consumption and wastage, helping your business to reduce its carbon footprint and running costs.
At PME, we know how important fire safety is to your business. It’s one of the most important safety measures in protecting your people and assets, and in maintaining your business’s compliance with building codes and legislation. That’s why we offer a comprehensive suite of fire services for all new and existing buildings, including:
- Fire detection and alarm systems: including inspecting, installing, and servicing smoke detectors and fire alarms, sprinkler systems, gas suppression systems, fire hydrants, and emergency lighting;
- Portable and passive equipment: including inspecting, installing, and maintaining fire extinguishers, fire hose reels, fire blankets, and fire and smoke doors; and
- Emergency response plans and fire safety training: including emergency management plans and evacuation training, developing and supplying fire evacuation diagrams and signage, conducting fire safety compliance audits, and providing fire safety advisory services.
As construction electrical specialists, PME understands that your electrical systems are the lifeblood of your business. That’s why we offer a complete range of electrical services, from 24/7 on-call emergency help, to scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance.
Our professional technicians can help keep your business safe and operational with a comprehensive suite of services, including:
- Air conditioning installation and servicing;
- Generator supply installation and servicing (including spare parts supply);
- Automatic transfer switch testing and servicing;
- Thermo-scanning switchboards;
- Switchboard and mains power upgrades;
- Routine electrical lead testing and tagging; and
- 24/7 on-call emergency help for electrical issues.
Whether you’re beginning a new large-scale commercial project, or bringing an aging building into line with the relevant codes, PME can service your business with safe and innovative electrical solutions.
As construction industry specialist, PME knows that all building systems need regular maintenance to keep your business functioning safely and efficiently at all times. That’s why we provide customised service agreements for scheduled servicing and preventative maintenance across our many fields of expertise.
At PME, we understand that every building has different needs. Older buildings may need particular attention to keep them in line with legislation and building codes, and new builds are subject to their own set of service obligations to maintain compliance. That’s why we’re happy to develop individual service agreements to suit each business, providing scheduled servicing and inspections and preventative maintenance across the electrical, fire, oil and gas, plumbing and engineering sectors to keep the building safe and the entity viable. And because we guarantee the quality of our work, we also provide the accurate documentation and certification you need to maintain your compliance with the relevant authorities.
Even with sound preventative maintenance plans in place, problems can still arise with any building system at any time. That’s why PME provides 24/7 on-call emergency services to all our customers, giving businesses across the industry peace of mind for their safety and financial stability.
PME’s experienced technicians can deliver emergency servicing for all sectors across the industry, including:
- Hazardous area emergencies;
- Breakdowns and repairs;
- Unscheduled shutdowns and turnarounds;
- Electrical and power faults and failures;
- Plumbing service emergencies;
- Fire systems failures;
- Fire emergencies and evacuations; and
- Structural failures and emergencies.
Contact us 24 hours a day, 7 days a week for emergency repairs and services, and our highly qualified professionals will be available to help your business get back on track.