PME cover all aspects of Plumbing in Papua New Guinea
Complete plumbing solutions for your project
Plumbing is among the most important of all the essential services in construction. That’s why PME now provides a comprehensive range of plumbing, drainage, and wet fire services across domestic, commercial, industrial and government industries throughout Papua New Guinea. We can take care of projects of all sizes, with a complete suite of plumbing services across installation, repair, and programmed service that are carefully designed to both meet your needs and achieve compliance with relevant health and safety standards.
Our solutions for the plumbing industry
PME are specialists in plumbing. We’ve got the right solutions for your business—and your home—whether you need advice in the planning and engineering stages of your project, or ongoing support with service and repairs.
PME can help you with all of your plumbing needs.
Our scope of services includes, but is not limited to the following:
Drain Cleaning – (Click here to find out more)
New plumbing installation & plumbing service
Wet & dry fire systems
New electrical installations & electrical service
Full security systems, installations & upgrades
Plumbing systems through both domestic and commercial industries can be affected by equipment failures or the gradual build up of grease, soap scum, minerals and sediment, and leaves and roots. That’s why PME offers a comprehensive range of drain cleaning services, using state-of-the-art technology that truly gives us the competitive edge. Our drain cleaning suite encompasses camera visualisation and blockage location, leak detection, and high-pressure jetting, which we can offer across a wide scope of project sizes and industries.
Our drain cleaning services include:
- Camera locating services: which uses the latest equipment and CCTV technology to locate and inspect damaged and blocked pipes, to assist us with reporting and repairing all damaged drains, pipes and sewer utilities;
- Leak detection: where we determine the source of leaks that can occur anywhere in domestic and commercial properties, using technology like shower base flood tests, water pressure tests, thermal imaging, and full roof inspections; and
- High-pressure jetting: which involves blasting the inside surface of pipes with high pressure water jets to wash away debris and build up, restoring pipes, water lines, sewer lines, storm water lines and conduits to very clean, near-new condition.
It’s important to attend to plumbing issues as soon as they arise, as water damage can have a severe impact on the function of your property, the health and safety of your building’s occupants, and your compliance with the relevant building codes. Contact PME at the first sign of plumbing issues—which could be visible water damage, low water pressure and slow drainage, bad odours, or gurgling—and we’ll have your systems back in good working order in just a blink.
New plumbing installation and service
At PME, we’ve got decades of experience in the construction industry, and a wealth of expertise in advising and designing essential services in the planning stages of both small- and large-scale projects. Plumbing services are among the most important in any project, which is why we offer a complete suite of services in plumbing installation, including:
- Planning and design: including planning, design and engineering for all plumbing services in construction and renovation projects, across both commercial and domestic industries, as well as project management and certification;
- Kitchen, bathroom, and laundry installations: including plumbing and installation of dishwashers, mixer taps, water filtration units, toilets, showers and baths, basins, hot water systems, and gas appliances;
- Commercial and industrial installations: including water lines, LPG and gas lines, sewer drainage projects, stormwater projects, commercial kitchen and laundry installations; and
- Service and repairs: which includes a full suite of services for both domestic and commercial properties, including emergency repair services, routine servicing, and testing and inspection for certification.
With decades of experience in construction projects, PME are your trusted plumbing partners. Our highly skilled professionals provide the best advice and services in the region, which we carefully tailor to meet the needs of your industry and your project. Whether you’re beginning the challenge of a new, large-scale commercial project, or you need emergency repairs in your domestic property, PME can have your plumbing systems up and running before you know it.
Wet and dry fire systems
At PME, we’re committed to health and safety: which is why our skilled plumbing and fire specialists are fully trained in adhering to the rigorous standards of commercial building codes and legislation. From the start of your project to sign off, PME can ensure that your fire systems are fully operational and appropriate for your needs. We specialise in the supply, installation, testing, and routine servicing of all wet fire systems, including:
- Sprinkler systems: including the supply and installation of an approved system appropriate for the building (including deluge and wall-drenching systems), connection to the water supply, and all plumbing and electrical work;
- Fire hydrant systems: including the supply and installation of storage solutions, pumps, boosters and pressure controls appropriate for the building and location, and all plumbing work; and
- Fire hose reel systems: including the supply and installation of storage solutions and hose reel systems, plumbing work, and diagrams and training appropriate for the building and location.
Fire safety is essential in protecting your building’s occupants, as well as in upholding your responsibilities as a building owner. It’s important to choose fully licenced and experienced tradespeople when you’re dealing with fire systems—like the highly skilled professionals at PME. For more information on PME’s fire services, including planning, design, training, documentation and certification services, visit our fire industry services page here.